Introducing the all new
BR EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS COURSE
BR Emergency Preparedness Course is the only implementation course of its kind that not only shows you exactly how to prepare regardless of your vocation or age — but also why, as Catholics, we are obligated to prepare physically and spiritually.
Get lifetime access to the course including all future updates for the lowest price it will ever be.
COURSE ENROLLMENT IS NOW CLOSED.
THIS LENT…GET PREPARED with brc.
What is the BR Emergency Preparedness Course?
The BR Emergency Preparedness Course 2.0 (BREP) is a the most comprehensive and interactive online course for Catholic men and women who want to be better prepared. Inside BREP you will understand your moral obligation and the Church’s teachings on preparedness, plus the exact steps to take to become prepared – physically & spiritually.
Whether you are a brand new Catholic or a seasoned cradle Catholic, BREP will change you and how you view your preparedness and taking care of those God entrusts to your care. It’s specifically designed to turn your desire to be prepared but uncertainty on how to accomplish it into an exact step-by-step plan for you to learn and apply the skills you need to know.
Nearly 4,000 Catholics Have Become Safer and Prepared Physically and Spiritually with the BR Emergency Preparedness Course! Are YOU Next?
“Taking the BR emergency course has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made thanks to God. I’ve learned so much so far and feel significantly better about preparedness in difficult times and protecting my family. I have shared the skills I’ve learned with my brother and some friends and everyone is grateful. You guys rock.” – Lucas, BREP Member
“BREP Course gave me the knowledge from a Catholic perspective on what to get, and different things to be ready for as our world turns! The transfer of knowledge from Doug and Team allow me and the family to learn what we need and make us think about things we would do in the case of emergency. Prior to this I have read things, but this info is well done and all put together and has hours jam packed in for all of us…”
“BREP has given me the incentive to actually create a bug out bag and get non-perishable foods, instead of telling myself that I need to do it.”
“BREP gave me a plan of action in case of an emergency. It also awoke me to the realities of what is happening in our country and to be prepared. I never thought I would have to think about these things living in the USA.”
“Even with my 28 years of military training, I got a good refresher training and an update on the civilian view.”
BY THE END OF THIS
COURSE, YOU WILL have:
Most of all, THE BR EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS COURSE offers you the KNOWLEDGE
AND RESOURCES YOU NEED TO PREPARE FOR THOSE YOU LOVE.
Say goodbye to the days of confusion, stress, anxiety, and overwhelm about being better prepared or worried you aren’t prepared enough for what may be coming. If you’re ready to feel in control and want an easy-to-understand and implementable course so you can spend less time worrying and more time focusing on the things that matter in your life, the BR Emergency Preparedness Course is for you.
You see the constant news headlines, religious freedom persecution, the bare shelves at the supermarket and the volatile government. It’s time to be better prepared to take care of yourself and those entrusted to your care.
What’s Inside the ALL NEW
BR Emergency Preparedness Course
Getting Started :
- In this unit, you will get crystal clear on your why. Why you are getting prepared. Only then will you have the perseverance to complete it.
- Learn our tried and true model for preparedness. The fastest, most efficient way to prepare your family – body, mind and soul.
Unit #1 : Understanding Catholic Preparedness
- In this unit, we dive deep into the real reason we are all here, our duty as Catholics to provide needs and relief in times of crisis.
- You will learn the Church’s teachings on preparedness, examples of Catholic preparedness, preparedness stories throughout scripture and also what Catholic items you need in your preparedness such as underground Mass kit and more.
Unit #2 : Your Two Options
- In unit 2, you will learn the two options you have in each crisis and how to choose which one to implement.
- Discover how to pack an emergency go bag for adults and families, including child go bags and how to use the supplies when you need it.
Unit #3 : Shelter
- Shelter is something we need as humans 24/7. We have to be protected from the elements in order to be safe and stay healthy. In this unit discover how to secure your home, live in your home off-grid if and when necessary and more.
- Heat and shelter on the road are two very important topics we cover in this lesson so you can have actionable steps if and when you need them.
Unit #4 : Water
- We die really fast without water. Water is the font of life, just like in Baptism.
- In this unit, you’ll walk away knowing how to find, filter, purify and store emergency water for your family.
Unit #5 : Food
- This is often what most people think of when they think emergency preparedness. Food is very important in your emergency preparedness plan.
- Unlock the secret to true emergency food that is healthy and sustainable and shelf-stable. As well as how to store and eat that food in an off-grid situation.
Unit #6 : Defense
- Doug unpacks Catholic defense in this unit. Everything from securing your home to personal self-defense, defending others as well as different ways to do it for men and women.
- We also get into firearms and other weapons we can ethically and morally use in certain circumstances. How to know when that is and how to use those weapons.
Unit #7 : Medical
- Haley covers understanding off-grid medicine in this unit.
- After this unit, you will be able to care for yourself, children and others in times of crisis.
- Learn how to do tourniquets, basic diagnosing, how to treat when you don’t have access to a doctor, prevention and so much more.
Unit #8 : Next Steps
- Once you have unpacked the first units, this unit reaffirms how to keep moving forward.
- You’ll rediscover the method, how to implement it in your every day lives and even how to inspire others to take action as well!
Join the Waitlist Today to Also Get These FREE Bonuses When Enrollment Opens
BONUS UNIT : TRAUMA CARE
- In this bonus unit, Haley unpacks the fastest and most important skills in any off-grid trauma situation. From bullet wounds, hemorrhaging, shock and more.
BONUS UNIT : TRANSPORTATION
- Many of us won’t be home if and when something happens. In this bonus unit, you’ll discover how to stay safe on the road, how to develop a shelter on the road, keeping your car mobile in off-grid situations and much more.
BONUS UNIT : HOMESTEADING + SUSTAINABILITY
- In this highly requested new unit, you will discover the fastest and easiest way to begin homesteading and working on your sustainability.
- Truly, being more self-sustainable and not relying on the government is a huge part of preparedness and contrary to popular belief, this is possible for all of us, regardless of how big our backyard is or our age.
- In this unit we go over growing your own food, preserving your own food, raising your own food, hunting, fishing and much more!
Be prepared to Care for and Protect your Family in time of Natural Disasters, Emergencies, Civil Unrest, Economic Collapse and More – All in Line with Catholic Church Teaching.
Here’s What You Will Learn:
> The Catholic Church’s Stance
Learn and understand the Catholic Church’s teachings on preparedness and self defense. Understand your moral obligations.
> The 4-Tiered Approach
Learn our 4-tiered approach to preparing saving you time and money while being better prepared
> Secure Your Home
Make your home a harder target, learn how to secure and defend it
> Attack Prevention
Learn attack prevention, situational awareness and basic self-defense regardless of your age or ability
> 5 Needs During any Crisis
You’ll learn the 5 needs we all have during any crisis and how to prevent not having them
> Basic Medical Knowledge
When any crisis hits, medical supplies is scarce, medical personnel are stretched thin and there is usually an increase in disease – you’ll learn the basics of prevention and treatment
> Learn Much More…
Secure your home, prepare for inclement weather, find a plan B shelter, store and filter water, gather and store emergency food for your entire family, learn what to do in case of an immediate threat, pack a go-bag for each member of the family, pack a bug-out vehicle and much more
BRAND NEW UNITS, LESSONS, WORKBOOKS, AND MORE!
“BR Emergency Preparedness Course has given me order-organization-direction to pursue preparedness. Could be tornadoes this spring in W TX. Could be border troubles. Taking positive steps to preparedness helps in these politically uncertain times. Not sure I’m doing things “right”, but I’m doing something, which is way better than the not much I had been doing! Thanks so much! With you & Fr. H to steer us, we are readying ourselves steadily for this life AND the next!”
It’s time to get better prepared.
“Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.”
– 1 Timothy 5:8
meet your hosts
barry | co-host, LPN
Haley is a Licensed Practical Nurse with a background in mother and infant as well as emergency preparedness and emergency medicine. She spends her time homesteading and finding the most natural, God-given ways to do medicine and preparedness. Her true vocation is wife to Jordan and mother to Elijah, Avila and Sophia. Serving families through her knowledge of her Faith, homesteading and medicine his her passion.
barry | host
After traveling for 30+ years and speaking on Catholic preparedness all over the world, Doug has dedicated his life to helping men, women and families of all ages become better prepared in this life and for the next. Doug has trained in emergency preparedness for the last 10+ years and is ready to spread his knowledge. When Doug isn’t training, he spends his time with his wife, Denise, his children, and playing with his 6 grandchildren.
It’s time to get better prepared.
Join the ranks.
By the end of this course, you (and your family) will be better prepared to take care of yourself and others in times of crisis – all in line with Catholic Church teaching.
Frequently asked questions
Is this for men, women or families?
This course is for everyone. Man, woman, family, priest, deacon, married or single.
Do you really have a 30 day money-back guarantee?
Absolutely. Our main purpose with this course is to educate and inspire you to take action. We don’t think you’ll want to return the course but if so, we are more than happy to give a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Does the catholic church really teach on preparedness?
Yes! Though it is not talked about very often. That’s why we created the BR Coalition. This is an important part of our world today and we take our responsibility of sharing this message very serious. You will learn the Church’s teachings on preparedness, inside the course.
When does the new course release?
As soon as you purchase at the presale price, you will get access to BREP 1.0 immediately and then 2.0 is being released on April 25th, 2023!