May 12, 2023
#16: Convenience is killing us
We must gain the value of skills—especially those we need to survive.
Society has been all too comfortable. Everything is at our fingertips, and there is barely any effort or sacrifice needed.
Learn how to (easily and quickly) prepare as a Catholic without anxiety or feeling overwhelmed.
Join our free LIVE training on May 16th, 18th, 20th, and 23rd. Be the source of security and peace for your family and community.
In this episode, Jordan and Doug talk about:
– Tempering convenience and how to fight it
– Why skills are essential for survival
– How to take responsibility for ourselves and our families
Remember your pen and paper, and be ready to take action!
See the show notes for this episode at: https://brcoalition.com/16
Here’s a look at this episode…
- [03:00] Mindset to problem-solving ( free workshop)
- [5:00] What does it mean to be soft or weak?
- [12:35] The skills we have lost
- [20:30] Becoming too comfortable
- [26:45] Tips to help asses yourself and how to micro-task and take control of yourself.
This episode is brought to you by the BR Emergency Preparedness Course. BREP is the only implementation course of its kind that not only shows you exactly how to prepare regardless of your vocation or age — but also why, as Catholics, we are obligated to prepare physically and spiritually. Head here to join us!
Rate, Review, & Subscribe
If you love the BR Coalition Podcast, please consider rating and reviewing the show! This helps us support more people — just like you — move toward their goals and preparedness. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. We are adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode: