APRIL 23, 2022
#1: DO YOU NEED A SOLAR BATTERY STATION?
When crisis in life happens, we all need to have a plan. This is part of our moral obligation as Catholics.
Crisis can sometimes seem like a big word but we all encounter moments of crisis at times in our lives. Maybe a loved one has an emergency medical need, perhaps a catastrophic storm has headed your way and you needed to have things in place in order to be safe or in the past crisis was 9/11, Pearl Harbor and others.
If we are prepared for crisis, large or small, that brings HOPE in the face of crisis.
In this episode we talk about having off-grid power which is an incredible way to continue functioning and thriving during times of power outage.
Here’s a look at this episode…
- [05:59] Some Christians seem to push off the idea that preparedness is a lack of trust in God. It’s imperative we take preparedness seriously because our Lord shows us countless examples of preparedness in the Bible and throughout Church History. Hope is found in a plan of action in the face of a crisis.
- [8:02] Backup power is very important part of the preparedness sections we teach under ‘shelter.’ We need to have shelter as humans on a daily basis in order to be safe and healthy. Especially if you have others to care for such as children, grandchildren, neighbors, parents, etc. then taking more steps to be better prepared is something to consider.
- [12:23] Jackery and Bluetti are two of the main backup solar battery stations we recommend. We have personally tested and tried both of these and they are incredibly reliable. Both of these come in different sizes and make off-grid power a breeze when it’s needed.
- [19:01] What kind of crisis would require a solar battery station? Storms? EMP? Cyber attack?
- [20:11] Is preparedness actually Biblical? St Joseph of the Old Testament is a great example of a man of action and hope in a time of crisis.
- [24:45] Why not a gas-powered generator? Battery power stations vs generators and why battery power stations are the obvious winner.
This episode is brought to you by theBR Emergency Preparedness Course. BREP is the only implementation course of its kind that not only shows you exactly how to prepare regardless of your vocation or age — but also why, as Catholics, we are obligated to prepare physically and spiritually. Head here to join us!
Rate, Review, & Subscribe
If you love the BR Coalition Podcast, please consider rating and reviewing the show! This helps us support more people — just like you — move toward their goals and preparedness. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. We are adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Links mentioned in this episode: